Report Student Absence
GlenOak High School 24-Hour Attendance Report Lines. For your convenience, you can report an absence, tardy or early dismissal using the following 24-hour attendance lines.
9th Grade Academy
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3831
- Academy Secretary: 330-491-3945
Grades 10-12 are organized by Student's Last Name
Last Name beginning with A-Gi
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3811
- Academy Secretary: 330-491-3872
Last Name beginning with Gl-Mo
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3821
- Academy Secretary: 330-491-3837
Last Name beginning with Mp-Z
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3841
- Academy Secretary: 330-491-3907
Attendance Reminders: Students should be called off to their Academy Secretary or by leaving a message on the attendance line by 8:00am the morning of the absence. If no call is received, a note to excuse the absence must be brought in the next day. No make-up work is permitted for an Unexcused Absence.
Parent ID for pick-up: In the event there is a building-wide dismissal during the school day, parents are required to have identification when they pick their son or daughter up at school.